Instead of going to Israel, Tony reaches out to Harmon Rabb and the consequences ripple out like a snarknado.
- Feeding Frenzy 1 – Blood in the Water by Jilly James
- Feeding Frenzy 2 – Chumming the Waters by Ladyholder
- Feeding Frenzy 3 – Enter the Ocean, Enter the Food Chain by Ellywinkle
- Feeding Frenzy 4 – Shark Amongst Guppies by darkseraphina
- Feeding Frenzy 5 – A Deep Dive by Rivermoon1970
- Feeding Frenzy 6 – Sometimes You Don’t See Them Coming by desertpoet
- Feeding Frenzy 7 – Rattling the Cages by Ladyholder
- Feeding Frenzy 8 – The Lone Shark by LuvzDiNozzo
- Feeding Frenzy 9 – A Boat in International Waters by DarkJediQueen
- Feeding Frenzy 10 – That Shark by T.K. Benjamin
- Feeding Frenzy 11 – The Meg by Jilly James
- Feeding Frenzy 12 – Cast a Net of Wonder by penumbria
- Feeding Frenzy 13 – Hidden in the Deep by desertpoet
- Feeding Frenzy 14 – Sharkbait by DarkJediQueen
- Feeding Frenzy 15 – There’s a Shark in My Boat by Jilly James
- Feeding Frenzy 16 – Old Shark Circling by T.K. Benjamin
- Feeding Frenzy 17 – Sharks Flooding the Streets by Saydria Wolfe
- Feeding Frenzy 18 – One Shark, Two Shark, Red Shark, Blue Shark by penumbria
- Feeding Frenzy 19 – Not as Many Sharks Flying Around by Jilly James
- Feeding Frenzy 20 – Fish or Cut Bait by LuvzDiNozzo
- Feeding Frenzy 21 – Sated Hunger by darkseraphina
- Feeding Frenzy 22 – The Great White Caper by Rivermoon1970
- Feeding Frenzy 23 – Gentle Tides by Nimue of the North
- Feeding Frenzy 24 – We’re Going to Need a Bigger Boat by Saydria Wolfe
- Feeding Frenzy 25 – Deep Blue Sea by Keira Marcos
ahem. Pardon our shark puns.
Authors: Jilly James, Ladyholder, Ellywinkle, darkseraphina, Rivermoon1970, desertpoet, SpencnerTibbsLuvr, DarkJediQueen, TK Benjamin, penumbria, Nimue of the North, Saydria Wolfe, & Keira Marcos
Fandoms: NCIS, JAG, Mag 7 ATF, Madam Secretary, Eureka, Person of Interest, CSI: NY, Leverage, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Die Hard, Kingsman, Sherlock (BBC), James Bond (Craig era), Crossing Lines, Man from U.N.C.L.E., MCU, F.B.I., Warehouse 13, Criminal Minds, Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, NCIS: New Orleans
Genre: Crime Drama, Canon Divergence, Crossover, Crack Taken Seriously (for the most part)
Relationship(s): Eventual Tony DiNozzo/Spencer Reid
Content Rating: PG to NC-17
Warnings: Canon-typical violence and themes, Major Character Death, Minor Character Death
Word Count: 103,915
Feedback is appreciated but certainly not required. Please keep in mind that this series has been created by multiple authors so don’t save up your thoughts to the end should you feel inclined to comment.
The series was conceived by Jilly James around the premise of “what if Tony left NCIS and everyone wanted to hire him.” The goal for each relay is to be its own mini-story where Tony goes through his future career options. There are also two investigation relays.
One of the early decisions was that Keira, who wrote the anchor for the relay, would make the decision about Tony’s future career based on what people had written in the relays. Meaning, she had no plan until she read the series herself.
Thirteen authors came together to tell the story of Tony coming into his own, finding his path in life, and stumbling into love along the way. Though the concept is cracky, the execution is crack taken seriously—however, some fandoms by their nature take it to a full crackgasm (Hello, Warehouse 13, we’re looking at you).
PN Ztivokreb volunteered to do most of our beta work, and that was a tremendous help.
SpencnerTibbsLuvr did the majority of the series art and helped get the word out on MeWe.
DarkJediQueen helped with a lot of behind the scenes wrangling, and other administration was handled by Jilly James and Keira Marcos.
Some parts of the relay will only ever be on Wild Hare, but authors may choose to post on AO3 or their own website. Please check the AO3 collection for parts available there.